Monday 13 January 2020

Moodboard Inspiration

I love when you are stuck for an idea that we can just look at the monthly inspirational mood board and jump off onto a creative vibe.



I started with a Kinderkreations stencil Spring Bouquet.
I used crackle paint through it with a sponge. Let it dry.
Now I must admit it really did buckle up really bad with the crackle paint on the normal weight pattern paper. So I had to tape and glue it onto a piece of cardstock to get it kind of flat.
I used a piece of paper arts paper for the background.

To highlight the crackles I spritzed over some mermaid lagoon oxide spray and dabbed off excess with a paper towel.

I then used the KinderKreations love stencil with Distress stain stormy sky onto the background under the photo focal area.


I have then finished off the focal area with more chipboard and veneer pieces and some flowers.

Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment