Saturday 25 January 2020

No more pics mum....

OOH it is my turn again... I just can't wait for Saturday to clock over.... I have done another moodboard layout  but have focused on the blues instead & I hope you like it. I  have added a little gold as it was a Christmas layout ... but really it is not Christmassy... IYKWIM.

I have used some lush cardstock from the Cocoa Vanilla range - so so good.... then I mixed a little dylusions spray with some light modelling paste and spread it on the cardstock.


I used some glitter scallop tape and black cotton in conjunctions with a Project life card to help layer the project. I have then added some timber numbers, Heidi Swapp epoxy heart & thickers




When putting this layout together I was trying to embrace the importance of journaling ... this was a poignant moment that I captured and I needed to remind my son why and how it made me feel. To finish the layout off I have stitched a double border in black around the outside edge.


have a fabulous creative weekend and I look forward to playing along with the crop with you this weekend.


tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment