Thursday 2 January 2020

Marquee Love - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an off the page project to share with you made using some Heidi Swapp goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


This is quite a simple project that I did this morning with my daughter Jessica. I've used a Heidi Swapp Marquee love letter J and a sheet of Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice Kindred patterned paper. I also had a selection of Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane washi but decided not to use them in the end. 

I used the letter template in the Marquee Love pack to cut a "J" in the patterned paper and then punched out holes for the lights. This part was a bit tricky as I didnt have a large enough hole punch and you need to get them right so that the bulb caps fit in place.

Then Jessica assembled the light according to the instructions and viola - a pretty light for her bedside table. 


We have had this Marquee light sitting in the craft stash for some time and I'm so glad we have used it. It will be easy to add a different patterned paper in the future or to decorate the edges with washi. I hope you are inspired to do some of your unfinished projects these holidays!

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment