Sunday 25 August 2019

Playing With JD

Howdy folks Lisa here, I am Back ...
Back to hang out twice monthly on the SC blog.
I've been south and lucky me, I got to call in on the awesome Scrapping Clearly Headquarters
and while there, picking up the Boss to head to a retreat in Victoria, I got to Shop. WOOT

Pens are definitely something we all need and getting the perfect pen is sometimes troublesome.
 JD's amazing new set of Finishing Line Pens were calling my name..
Oh and JD's Story Time Paint pens, large sheets of printed JD's Washi Sheets and a couple of Make Up like Pastel paints 

and using a little bold Dylusion Acrylic paint in Tangerine Dream and Peony in combo with a little white paint .

Here's a quick Video on how I but this baby together.


Thanks so much for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly Blog today..
Ill be back soon with a new SC blog update.
Dont forget, if you are looking for some cool supplies  ScrappingClearly is the place for you. Kylie now offers After Pay for those with a limited budget and a passion for arty essentials.


Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment