Thursday 15 August 2019

Love - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection and other various goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


I was attracted to the 13 Arts Aqua Flora "Rosiness" paper so I used the colours in this as inspiration for my background page. For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique underneath in the area my photo

In the first photo you can see the colour swatch I created. I always do this when selecting my paint colours. And the advantage of watercolours is that you can always mix them to get the perfect shade.  


This is my completed page.


Around my photo I added clusters of tags and paper strips cut from the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection papers. I also added some chipboard, glass elements, flowers, diecuts, and hessian from my stash.


I fussy cut one of the flowers from the 13 Arts Aqua-Flora collection papers and used it as a feature on my page. I also added some Tim Holtz small talk word stickers.
 

The cluster in the top left corner of my photo using similar papers and embellishments.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


2 comments: