Tuesday 27 August 2019

Let the Fun begin

Hi everyone,

The good thing about having a broken foot is that I'm actually obliged to stay off it so other than binging Netflix, there's plenty of time to create!




I started with some impasto through a Dina Wakley Wheels Stencil.   The impasto acts like a resist in places which is pretty cool.   

I added some Colour Blast paste in Tangerine and Dusty Charcoal through a Dark Room Door Polka Dots and a TCW stencil.

I sprinkled on some Ken Oliver Crafts Color Burst in Burnt Orange and activated it by spritzing with a little water.   Whilst still wet I added a few drops of Deco Art Antiquing Cream in Carbon Black and spritzed on some more water.   I love the randomness of this as you can never be sure how this will turn out.



My title was a Dusty Attic chipboard which I coloured with a black Posca pen.   I often use my Posca when I don't want to drag out my black gesso. 

When dry I rubbed in a little Art Alchemy Metallique Wax in Brushed Iron and Mystic Turquoise.



I typed the details onto some tags on a piece of patterned paper then fussy cut them, added some WRMK eyelets and threaded them onto some ribbons from my stash.



'Til next time 
happy crafting
cheers
Tracey





No comments:

Post a Comment