Friday 30 August 2019

Beautiful Memories Forever - Goodbye from Emma.

Hi lovely Scrapping Clearly Friends.
Emma here with you all for my what will be my last time here on the blog as part of this amazing Design Team. I am so very VERY sad to be leaving, unfortunately due to some work commitments I have had to say goodbye. It has been such an amazing team to be on, and Kylie is just the BEST person to work for and design for. And all you wonderful friends are going to be missed also, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. ARGH I'm totally crying right now!
So instead of me crying let me share my final page with you all...….I decided to play with items that became favourites for me and still are. 


After choosing some paper and tags ect, I pulled out my Distress Oxides. First though I coated my base sheet with clear gesso to prime my page for the oxides. Before I started on the oxides I used the Distressed Lace stencil by TCW and spread a transparent modelling paste through. Then I chose 4 colours to suit my image, these included.... Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Carved Pumpkin and Cracked Pistachio. I added the colour with the good ol' smoosh effect with a piece of plastic wrapping and dried in between layers.


Once the oxides were dried I then added another stencil this time it was Script Dots by TCW and used  White Crackle paste through it. Dried this off and flicked a little Art Alchemy Romance pink all over. I then stamped. I picked some of my faves, the awesome Studio Light Grunge Smile like a flower stamp and my all time fave Fairy Orb stamps.


In amongst my layers I cut up a sheet of Heidi Swapp Die cut paper and tucked that into my other elements.


This title I chose from an old 13 arts paper, it really spoke to me as I created this final layout. I have always really enjoyed creating for this team and I feel I made some beautiful creations due to the awesome product I got to play with from SC. So it just seemed fitting to add this for my final page.


As like nearly all my projects for SC I added a couple of quotes from Tim  Holtz Small talk stickers and flicked Liquitex Titanium white ink over the final page.

I do have one final video made for you to watch of this page coming together too. I hope you enjoy it.



Thank you Kylie, the team and all you lovely friends for all your kind comments and support and generosity over the last 2 years. It has been an amazing experience.
I won't be gone forever as I love a good challenge and SC always have awesome challenges and I will just have to join in! 
But for now I say thank you and Goodbye xxxx

Em xx



1 comment: