Saturday 10 August 2019

Treasure today

Welcome to another weekend to unleash your creativeness... I had another crack at the moodboard - I love a good challenge, so why not scrap another photo using these amazing hues.


I have used some old Studio Calico Autumn Press collection for the base of this layout. I glued down a piece of white tissue paper with some Liquitex Gel medium and used my brayer to roll out any imperfections. I then chose some Stampers Anonymous stamps and stamped them in a few spots on the page - I used the photo to help with placement of these. I then used two Viva Las Vegas background stamps to add more depth to the stamping. 


With Liquitex light modelling paste I added another layer with a TCW template (ledger).


 I then added layers under the photo. I backed/matted the photo with a project life card that I squared the corners on. I then incorporated similar peach/pink colours in varies hues of ephemera. 


An epoxy frame was cut and added before adding the photo. Other embellishments used on the layout - Rub on title, Jane Davenport journal tape strips, Heidi Swapp ephemera, enamel dots, Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic stickers.


The final touches were the collage words from Dina Wakley Media, the resin flowers and the stitched border in grey and black. 


I hope you have fabulous creative weekend and I look forward to seeing your entries for this months moodboard over in the Scrapping Clearly Share & Inspire group on Facebook.






2 comments: