Tuesday 14 May 2019

Shine

Hi everyone.   
I'm super excited to have been invited to join this very talented DT.   So here is my 1st LO inspired by this month's gorgeous mood board.




I started with some old My Minds Eye patterned paper.   I masked off a portion of a Dina Wakley Jungle stencil with some washi tape and scrapped some modelling paste through with a palette knife.   I then cleaned the stencil, flipped it over and repeated the process.   This is a great way of making more use of your stencils.




I did some random stamping using a 49 & Market stamp with some Fossilized Amber Distress ink and some navy water based ink.   I sprinkled on some Colour Blast shimmer dust in navy and gave it a light spritz with water.


I grabbed a few wood veneer leaves from my stash and rubbed them (using my finger) with Indian gold Nuvo embellishment mousse.   I then added a touch of Viva Inka Gold in Haematite on the leaves and on the modelling paste so it would stand out.

I sprayed some cheese cloth with some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and then stuck it all down with a little bit of gold thread thrown in for good measure.

I finished by adding my title, a gorgeous Heidi Swapp acetate word and a scattering of Finnabair Art Ingredients Mica Flakes stuck on using gel medium.



Thanks for stopping by.   
Enjoy your week and hope you have some time to get crafty.






No comments:

Post a Comment