Monday 20 May 2019

Brag book Idea.

Hi Peeps,

I had my great nephews 1st birthday party to attend this weekend and of cause I didn't think of this idea until the day before, lucky it is a quick and simple technique.

I took an old hard board story book that I had for my kids back in the day. I covered the front,spine and back in white gesso with a palette knife to give texture and let it dry.

I then sprayed it with a selection of blue tone glimmer mist sprays.


I pulled out what ever I could find in blue tones for accents and paper only scraps and leftovers were used in the construction of this brag book. 


I dragged some Tim Holtz Distress ink in peacok feathers colour around the edges of the page.


Flair buttons are an easy way to add some interest to a page.

I also had a couple of Cocoa Vanilla rubber charms left over to use.



Die cuts make lovely accents and they are flat to keep you brag book less bulky.


This was a quick and easy gift idea.

Thanks for looking
Tracey

1 comment: