Saturday 11 May 2019

Be prepared to be spoilt with a SALE

Welcome back to another creative Saturday -- A quick reminder to you all about the awesome sale tomorrow over at Scrapping Clearly- there is a whopping 30% off for Mothers Day -  it is a great time to stock up with such a great sale. 


I am still finding a lot of amazing inspiration from the new May Moodboard - I hope my sample can get you kick started to create your little bit of amazing over the weekend.




I started the layout on a base of white cardstock and added a Teresa Collins Something Wonderful file folder and to this I added some stamping with a Darkroom Door stamp and a Viva Las Vegas stamp. 



From this point the layers evolved very quickly.... Heidi Swapp cardstock in Emerson Lane Details was added and to that I added AALL Create stencil with Prima Art Alchemy Paint - bright sparks 

I then added a lot of loose ephemera from my stash as well as some Kinder Kreations Happy day veneer, Freckled Fawn wood chip numbers, stickers & AC badge. 


To finish off the layout I have sewn a black border around the whole page. I hope you can find a little inspiration from my layout and find yourself creating up your own amazing memories this weekend. 


until next time - have a fantastic week and enjoy your Mothers Day celebrations this weekend ... and don't forget to sneak in a little art time and get yourself messy.



No comments:

Post a Comment