Monday 27 May 2019

May Mood board Inspiration

Hi Peeps,

It is not too late to take a look at our may mood board it is a cracker.



I have made the yellow/mustard tones the hero and let the darker moodier tones be the accents.


The background was done on a gel plate. I did a layer of acrylic paint put The crafters workshop stencil "Botanical Dream" down did a lift. Took the stencil off put down a piece of bazill marshmallow cardstock and got this background.

I added some navy accents with another stencil over the top using a foam applicator and oxide ink faded jeans.

I used a pretty floral serviette under the photo matt onto the background. I adhered it on with matt gel medium.

All the chipboard is from KinderKreations.

Hope to see your moodboard inspired creations.
Thanks for looking
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment