Friday 3 May 2019

Time 4 Tea - with Emma

Yay! It's Friday friends!
Emma here with you all today and today's share is a page full of inspiration from this months


And the glorious mood board.....


The first thing that grabbed my attention was the Gold.
Then it was the Tea.
I'm a massive tea drinker, I love it. It's my go to beverage, so I found this feminine (also inspired from the board) image from Pinterest.

Let me tell you a little about what I used for my background work.
I started by using through a stencil some Stone effect paste in Concrete, as I was using a dark background I wanted colour to still come to the front.


Then I flicked some Lindy's around, Buccaneer Bay Blue as this had blue and gold tones and Silent night Silver for the grey tones.


Within my layers, I used up older papers that I cut into tags and a Heidi Swapp Decorative tag that I stenciled over and then rubbed Art Alchemy acrylic paint in Ancient Coin over it to make it shimmer from the rest of the layers.


I added a couple of PinkFresh stitched hearts for some of my embellishments.
My chipboard is also painted with the Ancient Coin paint. So much shine it gives.


Finally my title is made with Heidi Swapp glitter stickers, naturally choosing the Gold ones to create this.


At the top of this picture I snuck in a few teabag tags and string to use as elements of interest.

I really hope you get to play this month with this beautiful board.
I'll be watching to see your creations coming through ;)

I'll see you all again soon.
Happy Scrapping, Em xx



1 comment:

  1. Wowsa love this Emma thank you for sharing an linking the product back to the shop . 💙💙💛💛🤩

    ReplyDelete