Thursday 2 May 2019

Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I've used my Dina Wakely 8x10 media art journal and this page is cotton rag watercolour paper.

I've started by applying some watered down Dina Wakley paints (magenta, ocean, lime, and lemon) to the page using a large flat paint brush. I also added splatters of each of these colours. Then I did some stencilling with a sponge and these same paint colours.


Next I added an Art By Marlene Mandala stamp and washi and strips of DWM collage paper. I also added some strips of hessian cut from from one of the pages in the DWM journal.


Lastly I added some Tim Holtz small talk stickers, I drew around the edge of the page with a Fude Ball pen and I added some fussy cut flowers.



Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: