Saturday 18 May 2019

Celebrate all that is MAY

May is a huge month in our family - so many birthdays... and my  layout is all about my main man ... his birthday is on Monday - so a  little sneaky party is in order this weekend ... this pic lent itself to the amazing moodboard on offer this month... a pic of his visit to the Statue of Liberty  just over 10 years ago ... gosh I love his energy .... 

I have used a base of Pink Fresh Studio cardstock and layered some white paint with a brayer... then added a little Dina Wakley paint in Medieval  and used a dot stencil with a little more white paint.



time for a little fiddling and layering... I have used some Kinder Kreations words and frame from the words ... also I have used some project life cards in the layering process


I have also used some Heidi Swapp Minc Ephemera 



Now time for a title - what better way to accentuate this months colors than to use the Cocoa Vanilla 'life is beautiful' alpha... 






I hope you have a fantastic creative weekend ... so many opportunities to expand on the moodboard and let your creative genius to unravel. Don't forget to get messy this amazing weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment