Monday 29 October 2018

Remember To Play

Hi All! I am popping in with an Art Journal share today. I have used the Dina Wakley Media Journal 8” x 10”

From time to time, when I have a play in the art journal: this is the one I have been working on.



I have used one of my favourite techniques – water colours! Personally, I find it therapeutic doing this. Now, as I was going to use a lot of water, I first chose the watercolour paper in the journal and used the Dina Wakley Clear Gesso to prime my page.

Then I stamped the page with a permanent black Stazon Ink Jet, using the gorgeous Dina Wakley Media unmounted rubber stamp – Scribbly Bird Cousins.


This stamp set, with its scribbly lines, is great to use for water-colouring.

To watercolour the page, I used (from the store) the following paints… Dina Wakley Media – Heavy Body Acrylic Paint in Turquoise, Sky, Night, Marine Cheddar, Lime, and Evergreen. All of these paints worked so beautifully with water.

 


I used Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in ‘Bling’ to add a bit of shine to the page.

Finally, for the title, I used this one from the Tim Holtz Idea-ology Collection ‘Small Talk’.


Thanks for joining me today.

Ciao, Amy 😊
 

No comments:

Post a Comment