Wednesday 10 October 2018

It's not easy being Green!

Hi Peeps,

I personally love the colour green and I think it goes with everything. I know not everyone thinks this.

I was a florist for 22 years and as I say every flower in every colour has green stems and leaves!!! 

So I was excited by this months mood board. I have done a layout of my son and I tend to reach for green for him as he has the most beautiful green eyes.


I have a confession to make, I originally stuffed up the back ground on the cream cardstock but I was unwilling to waste the whole lot. So I tore out the middle section I liked and remounted it onto the green cardstock.

First I took a large format stamp from Carabelle Studio and inked it with versa mark clear embossing ink. Once it was stamped onto my background I used 3 different green shades of embossing powder.
Then I heat set it.

I used Ken Olivers colour burst pigment powders for the water colour effect in the background.

I then used some different green coloured inks and did some extra stamping. Layered the photo on some complementary papers.

All chipboard used is from KinderKreations.

This is the awesome mood board that inspired my layout.

Hope it inspires you to create too.
Thanks for looking
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment