Saturday 27 October 2018

Beautiful Dreams - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here,

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using lots of goodies from the Heidi Swapp Pineapple Crush collection available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.
I'm also playing along with the October Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher - you have until October 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
I've started with a sheet of paper (from the Pineapple Crush collection) to use as my base. Then I've added torn strips of Flamingo paper and Tidepool to the top and bottom of the page. 

Next I've matted my photo on other papers from the HS Pineapple Crush 12x12 paper pad and a white paper doilie.    
I've added ephemera clusters around the photo as well as some sequins from the Teresa Collins Daily Stories collection.
I've added some cork embellishments from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection. 
Lastly I added a flair, handwritten journalling, and splatters of Lindy's Moon shadow Mist - Tawny Turquoise to my page.
Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment