Tuesday 23 October 2018

All Time Fav by Leonie


Hello, have you entered our October moodboard challenge yet?
See our Facebook Inspiration group to upload your entry.



Leonie here and I have a page today to share that was based on a moodboard over at Scrap The Girls but I never got around to uploading.  But I was so happy with how it turned out that I decided to share it with all our Scrapping Clearly family instead.



The background was quite easily put together.  I used Dina Wakley Heavy Body Acrylics in Ruby, Fuchsia and Blushing to create random squares and rectangles on heavy weight Marshmallow cardstock.  
I then used a stabilo pencil to draw a border around each of the rectangles and used a wet paintbrush to smudge out the black line.
Once it was dry I painted the circular shapes in Turquoise and Ocean. Adding some highlights with White Acrylic and repeated the stabilo pencil outline.


Three strips of the gorgeous Dina Wakley Washi Tape down the length of the page added a border and feed into the white space I created on the Left of the page.
I embellished my page with a Heidi Swapp Glitter title.



I also added some Tim Holtz Ideology rubons to the background just to break up the bright reds slightly.
Some gauze to ground my photo, a small cluster of flowers and Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers 
and my page was complete.



Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget our gorgeous green toned moodboard for October.
Happy Crafting,
 cheers from Leonie Neal-Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment