Tuesday 2 October 2018

October Moodboard Inspiration

Hello and welcome, Leonie here today with my take on our fresh October Moodboard.
If you'd like to join in and create something based on this moodboard you can add your entry to the appropriate album in our Facebook page and be in the running for a Scrapping Clearly shop voucher.


For this moodboard I went about collecting some green papers from the Dear Lizzy Happy Place 6x6" Paper Pad and the Heidi Swapp September Skies 6x6" Paper Pad.  I layered these under my photos 






I also added some clear stickers from the Boys Rule Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collection


Making a statement with the central photo in this lot by using a 
I've also raised the photo and frame with foam tape to further highlight it. 


Thanks for stopping by today, Happy Crafting
Leonie Neal-Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment