Friday 2 July 2021

Love by Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!


It's Belinda here today to share my latest layout for Scrapping Clearly inspired by the July Mood Board.


Aren't these colours just so pretty?!

For my layout I began by cropping a piece of Bazzill Marshmallow Heavy Weight Cardstock to my preferred size and mounted on a cropped sheet of Heidi Swapp Favourite Things patterned paper from the 12 x 12 Paper Pad. I then spritzed the page with the new Tim Holtz Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Spray. I LOVE this colour so much! I dried the page with a heat gun and then used the same Distress Oxide Spray to spritz a Vicki Boutin stencil. I placed the stencil on a random page in my black paper art journal to spritz it so none of the colour would be wasted. I then stamped the layout with the stencil to get some random stencil marks. I repeated this until I was happy with the coverage and then flicked some of the colour over the page too.


Once I had dried the page, I added some stamping using Vicki Boutin stamps and the Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink Pad.


I chopped up a bunch of Heidi Swapp papers mostly from the 6x8 Paper Pad and layered them together. I tore a strip from a Heidi Swapp 6x6 Die Cut paper and stuck that down on the page before adding the paper stack. I layered a Heidi Swapp banner sticker over the top before adding my photo and the remaining embellishments. I finished with a little bit more stamping using the Heidi Swapp Always Mini Stamp Set.





Products used:

- Favourite Things Stickers

- patterned paper
- stencil
- Kaleidoscope stamp and die set


- Distress Oxide Spray Salvaged Patina
- Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina

COCOA VANILLA STUDIO Free Spirit Little Hearts

Thanks for stopping by the blog today! I hope you are feeling inspired to have a play with the mood board this month too.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment