Thursday 29 July 2021

Christmas in July Challenges - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

Did you join in on last weekends Christmas in July Cybercrop? Today I have the four scrapbook pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

The first page was for Challenge 1: Traditional Christmas Colours.  

 
I've used a monochromatic red colour scheme on a heavy white cardstock background. I created a watercolour background with Prima watercolour confections, then added stencilling with Nuvo Glimmer paste - Red. My photo is matted on papers from the 13@rts Unforgettable collection.
 
This next page was for Challenge 4: Choose your own Christmas colours.

 
I've used a monochromatic green colour scheme on a heavy white cardstock background. I created a watercolour background with Prima watercolour confections, then added stencilling with Nuvo Glimmer paste - Red. My photo is matted on papers from the Heidi Swapp Old School collection.I've also used Heidi Swapp puffy stickers and words.
 
This next page was for Challenge 4: Christmas colours on a non-Christmas layout

 
On a heavy white cardstock background I've used a palate knife to paint Dylusions shimmer paints in Postbox red, fresh lime, and pure sunshine. Then I added stencilling with white texture paste. My photo is matted on papers from the 13@rts Unforgettable collection.
 
This last page was for Challenge 5: Inspiration Tree

 
On a heavy white cardstock background I've stamped a variety of circle stamps using Tim Holtz Distress Ink ink pads in fossilised amber, kitsch flamingo and broken china. I then added splatters of each of these colours. I added stencilling using Bo Bunny glitter paste. To embellish I used Heidi Swapp words and clear alphas.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment