Tuesday 20 July 2021

One of a kind? by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I used this month's moodboard as a jumping off point for this layout which means I didn't have to think about what colours I was going to use!


.I started with some thick luscious Terera Collins paper and added some Unicorn paste through a stencil and then when dry some Nuvo Embellishment mousse through a script stencil.


I typed my journalling on my antique (and a little wonky) typewriter and then cut it into strips, matted my photo and card I was using as a title and I was pretty much done.   very quick and simple.

Here's what I finished up with.


Products I have used include

Teresa Collins Now & Then & Life Emporium patterned paper

Vicki Boutin Storyteller patterned paper

Finnabair Unicorn effects paste

Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, chai latte

Heidi Swapp stencil

TCW script stencil

WRMK acetate, silver dots

Hambly screen prints

Teresa Collins Something Wonderful chipboard

Distress Oxide, Mermaid Lagoon

punchinella

enamel dots 





No comments:

Post a Comment