Saturday 17 July 2021

Orenda by Tracey Thorne

 Hello and welcome to another fabulous Saturday post from me. 

The new moodboard is well and truly in full swing with all its lusciousness and today I am sharing with you my layout with some of those fantastic pink shades and that hit of bling shimmer.

I have used white cardstock for my base and to that I have added some Tattered Angels - this ink is uber old and actually dried up but I squeezed that last morsel from it before throwing it in the bin--- you can find Tattered Angels till in stock from Scrapping Clearly - here .  I have later backed it up with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in pink. You will notice I have punched out some circles to use on the layout - these were from Pink Paislee cardstock - Citrus Breeze.


Once working out placement I have stamped out some Jane Davenport stamps - Friendship  on tissue paper and adhered them using Liquitex Matte Gel. I have also stamped on the page joining elements together using Tim Holtz -Fragments , Jane Davenport - Build a Bouquet and Fancy Pants - Golden Days . These were all stamped using Ranger Archival black ink.



I added a little Liquitex Light Modelling paste to the page by pushing it through an Artistcellar stencil. I've then added a little colour to the hair of the Jane Davenport stamp with my water colour pencils. 
Layering under the photo was done using some punchenella and black cotton.

 




It was a lot of fun putting this together with a range of stamps from different designers. Don't be afraid to mix and match your ranges.

I hope you have gathered a little something from my share this week

I hope you have a fantastic creative weekend

tracey






1 comment:

  1. Freaking amazing thank you for sharing you amazing talent with us

    ReplyDelete