Thursday 8 July 2021

Original - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
I'm playing along with the July moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until July 31st and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 
For my background I started with heavy white cardstock and I added some colour to the page using a painting with plastic technique and Prima watercolour confections - Classics (Blues). When this had dried I added splatters of each blue colour used. Next I added splatters of Sky, Heather and Carnation DWM Gloss Spray.

  
I then added some stamping using Black Archival Ink
 
 
Lastly I added stencilling using Bo Bunny Silver Glitter Paste.
 
  
Here is my finished page. I've used a photo of my girls and I after a well deserved shopping trip!
 
 
I've added embellishment clusters of white diecuts, raw chipboard and gauze. I've cut out some transparent butterflies from the ScrapFX butterfly transparency and added them to my photo. I find it easier to staple these kinds of embellishments to the page - and the staple adds a cool look :)


 
I've used a Fude Ball pen to draw around the edge of the page and added some Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk stickers.  


 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment