Tuesday 27 July 2021

You Inspire me by Tracey B

 Hi everyone,

back with another layout inspired by this month's moodboard.


I started with some white card stock that I coated with some gesso.   I knew I was going to use paint next but wasn't sure exactly what I was going to do so I wanted to give myself some wriggle room by using the gesso in case I wanted the paint to move.

I then dry brushed on some paint and wiped a bit off through a stencil using a baby wipe.

I mixed some paint with some modelling paste and scraped it through another stencil.

I then sponged on some Distress Oxide and Distress Ink through a couple of stencils to give a bit more depth.


Using my trusty antique typewriter I added my journalling to the library card, matted my photos and added some corrugated cardboard behind then to give them some height.

I fussy cut some flowers, birdcage and butterflies from 13@rts paper, stapled on some muslin and then stuck everything down.

This is what I finished up with...






Products I have used include
Kaiser Craft Card stock, Snow
13@rts gesso
Dina Wakley paint - Sky, Turquoise, Carnation and Heather
Stencils - Dark Room Door (Awesome), TCW script, Heidi Swapp Lattice.
Distress Ink - Weathered Wood        
Long-arm stapler
 flowers
muslin
Flair button
Charms Creations XO


Thanks for looking
cheers
Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment