Thursday 22 July 2021

Everything Is Possible - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an Art Journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly

 
I'm playing along with the July moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until July 31st and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 
This page is created on a burlap/hessian page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. I started by stencilling using Nuvo glimmer paste in Sapphire blue (The sparkly paste fitted in perfectly with the moodboard!) and a 13 Arts stencil. When I'm working on Hessian I prefer to keep my creating minimal. Adding a feature stencil, an image and a few diecuts are all that you need on a page :)

 
 I added an image I found on Pinterest, some white diecuts, and Tim Holtz Idea-ology small talk stickers.

 
Some close-up images.
 



Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: