Thursday 12 November 2020

Love More Fear Less - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!

 
I'm playing along with the November moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until November 30 and you need to upload your challenge here.
 
 
As soon as I saw the colours in this challenge I knew I wanted to use papers from the Art-By-Marlene Artsy Arabia collection.  I started by creating my background on heavy weight white cardstock. I cut the Artsy Arabia SCRAPBM04 paper and arranged it like this.
 
 
 I added paint to the background using Art-By-Marlene Bold and Bright watercolor paints.


Here is my finished page.
  
 
 
 Underneath my photo I placed a white paper doily to help soften the bright coloured background. I embellished with lots of elements from the Artsy Arabia Die-Cut book. I just love these books! I need them all :)
 
  
I also added some Art-By Marlene word stickers and wooden chevrons.
 



 Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment