Sunday 8 November 2020

Anyone for Coffee? Arty Stuff with Lisa Oxley



Howdy Folks, Lisa here with a Scrapping Clearly sleepy Sunday update.
Is it coffee of tea time?
Wouldn't you love to partake of your fave drink in your own handpainted cup?
Well, that was my idea, and after playing with alcohol inks on a gel plate, and knowing that thse alcohol ink adhere magically to ceramics and porceline, I grabbed my closest coffee cup and proceeded to paint.


Starting with a clean surface to work on,
a tiny brush and Alcohol Inks, I painted colour down first, and heat sealed with a heat tool.
then using Staz On Black ink, I carefully stamped an imgae onto the surface.
Heat sealed again, then a little brush detail with textured paste.



So I made this one, and inspired.....


I made another....

and another

and another.....

and.... well, you get the idea...





Now, at this point they are a handwash only item
but I have sourced some
Crystal Clear Varnish to seal them, after tapeing off the rim of the cup.
After the Varnish, for me these will stilll be handwash only items 


items used 
Crystal Clear Varnish Spray



Thanks a bunch for dropping by the SC blog today,
 I'll be back very soon with a SC update.


 Lisa xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW Lisa these are amazing, I just love what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, they're gorgeous. Love your work

    ReplyDelete