Wednesday 25 November 2020

Capture, by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi all,

Today I share this fun and bright, multi-photo layout! I love using a grid design like this to get more photos on the page!

I created my own background and layered little stacks for each square of the grid




The background was created with Dina Wakley Acrylic paints. I used the colours: Sky and Lapis.

I used a brayer to apply the paint to the centre and edges of the smooth white cardstock. I mixed some water to the paints and lightly spread the colours to edges of the page.



For each square, I layered note paper, black tissue paper, a doiley and some Scrap FX tissue paper.

To finish, I fussy cut some flowers from the Vicki Boutin Sunshine and Smiles paper and layered these with some flowers, stickers and buttons.

And an American Crafts Thicker sticker title is always a winner!


Thanks for looking today!
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment