Thursday 5 November 2020

Be Brave - Art Journalling With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have 2 art journal pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 

These pages are created on cotton watercolor paper in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal
 
 I started by applying gesso to both pages then I added torn strips of DWM collage paper using gel medium. Next I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (turquoise, lime, magenta) and used a DWM Viney stencil and baby wipe technique to remove some of the paint. Then I added sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (turquoise, lime, magenta, lemon). Next I applied Lemon DWM acrylic paint through a TCW/Dina Wakley mini four ferns stencil.
 
 
I added more stencilling with black DWM acrylic paint.


To finish the pages I added background stamping, I outlined the pages with a Fude ball pen, I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper as well as a fussy cut stamped image from the DWM Positive Women stamp set and DWM Abstract Figures stamp set. Art By Marlene Word Stickers completed the page.   
 
  
 



 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment