Tuesday 10 November 2020

Who needs brushes by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

here is a super fun layout inspired by the very colourful mood board this month.



I started by masking off a stencil with some washi tape and then sponging on some paint to create some brushes which I then fussy cut.









I'm almost out of white card stock (How on earth did that ever happen) so I reached deep into my stash and pulled out one that already had some random bits of paint on it.   





Then I used my favourite medium Art Anthology dimensional paint and some more stencils to create my background.



I then added my title using some AC thickers but it didn't show up particularly on the background so I watered down some Dina Wakley paint which I brushed on and then added a little water colour as well.


Rather than clean my stencils immediately I flipped them over onto a scrap piece of paper and using a baby wipe over the top removed as much paint as possible.   Then when I was finished I had enough to make some bonus tags!






Products I used

Kaiser craft stencil
washi tape
Dusty Attic Stencil
Dina Wakley acrylic paint (Turquoise, Blackberry, Magenta & Lime)
AC Thickers

Plenty of time still to enter this month's challenge




Would love to see what you create.


cheers
Tracey




1 comment: