Wednesday 11 November 2020

Happy days, by Amanda H

 Hi everyone!


Happy November! And nothing makes us happier than a bright and fun mood board. And November's mood board is just perfect! I was inspired to create this page on the weekend.



Here is the mood board:
I lined up a collection of my acrylic paints from Dina Wakley and Dyan Reaveley... and went from there!

Paints I used:
Dina Wakley Acrylic paints: Peacock, Blackberry and Tangerine
Dyan Reaveley -Dylusion paints: Tropical Sangria, Sour Appletini.



I used a white smooth cardstock base and used a credit card to swipe colour to the page. I dried off each paint layer before adding the next.

Inspired by the dots in the mood board, I used some black texture paste through a dotty stencil.

Before adding my photos and embelishments, I mixed a little of the bright pink Tropical sangria paint with some water and splattered the page! I also painted around the edge of the page a little.


Here are some close ups!



I also painted a Charms Creations (DIY white) chevron with the pink paint to match!


Thanks for looking! I hope you have time to play with this month's mood board. Please load your page into our FB group album.




No comments:

Post a Comment