Wednesday 4 November 2020

Lovely, by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi Scrapping Clearly fans!

Coming in today with another share that uses AALL & CREATE and Distress Oxides. This time I stamped with one of the new AALL & CREATE stamps and then water-colour painted the page with the Oxides.

Products:


I started with some smooth heavy white cardstock - Marshmallow.

I stamped images from the lovely new stamp set from AALL & CREATE.

Next I smooshed the inks on my messy mat, and mixed them with water to make water-colours to paint with. I included water washed effects, splatters and big drops of water. Distress oxides are perfect for this kind of background - the colours don't mix if you dry between, and you can easily get different gradients of colour and splatters.


I finished with some muslin and some Vicki Boutin stickers.

Here is the full final page!

Well, I agree, this page is quite lovely, as is my lovely daughter.

Thanks for looking,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment