Friday 14 December 2018

Handmade Christmas Cards

Hi everyone! 

I have here some simple handmade cards from the Pink Fresh Studio 'Oh Joy' range. 


This range is perfect for these four cards, as the colours are fresh, with simple designs.


For this first card, I used the following papers: Winter Wonderland, Under The Tree, Advent Love.

To decorate the card, I used a red 'Tis The Season Bitty Bow, Cocoa Vanilla sequins, and Cocoa Vanilla Totally Rad Little Stars - all from the store.

 

With this shaker card I used Jingle Bells and Joyful Christmas papers from the Pink Fresh Studio collection
The buttons and snowflake were from my stash. For the sentiment, I used ephemera from the Fancy Pants 'Merry and Bright' collection


Here I used Joyful Christmas, Jingle Bells, Winter Wonderland - all from the 'Oh Joy' collection. 
From the store, I have used sequins from the Cocoa Vanilla 'Tis The Season Range. Across the top of the card, I have used Teresa Collins 'Tinsel and Company' decorative tape.



On this final card, I have used Jingle Bells, Advent Love, and I cut the stacked presents from 'Under The Tree' paper. 
To embellish this simple card, I have used Heidi Swapp - Marquee Love Collection - in black, Cocoa Vanilla 'Tis The Season sequins and ephemera from Fancy Pants 'Merry and Bright' collection.

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it might have inspired you! 

Thank you for stopping by, Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment