Saturday 8 December 2018

December Moodboard Inspiration by Leonie

The festive season is upon us and that means a gorgeous December moodboard to create with, 
this one is filled with neutral earthy tones and textures, plus some luscious gold stars.
I hope you can find some time in this busy season to join us. 
Post your creations in the appropriate album in our Facebook group

#Lovethislife
I've stuck with a clean and simple design for my take on this moodboard.
Using papers from Cocoa Vanilla Studios newest collection Midnight.
I chose a woodgrain patterned paper to replicate the woodgrain in the centre image.


Of course I had to add some gold stars like the moodboard.  
I used the Kaisercraft 12x12 Stars Stencil. My favourite star stencil for its different size stars plus some solid and some outline stars.
I first stencils some stars with Dina Wakley Gilt Acrylic Paint.  This is a really nice gold colour paint. The colour of gold paint can vary so much but Gilt by Dina Waklley Media is a nice pale gold colour.
I then stencilled the stars a second time with Bo Bunny gold Glitter Paste. 






Thanks for stopping by the Scrapping Clearly blog,
I hope you get a chance to join in our challenge this month.
Cheers from 
Leonie Neal-Dawson.


2 comments: