Wednesday 26 December 2018

Farewell 2018

Hello.

 Leonie here with my farewell post for 2018 and also my farewell to the Scrapping 
Clearly Design Team.
I've been on Kylie's wonderful team for about 15months now and enjoyed using the lovely products Kylie has in her shop to help inspire our readers here.
Thanks for reading along with my posts and thank you Kylie 
for offering me a spot on your awesome team. 
xx

My last page for the team uses my favourite paints Dina Wakley Media Heavy Body acrylic in Gilt colour. I watered it down and smooshed it over the cardstock with plastic packaging. 



I then used Modelling paste through a Kinder Kreations Chandelier Stencil. Once dry I went over the stencil again with a black ink pad so that the texture popped a little more off the page.
Under my photos I added some black thread for more texture.



I used the Hawthorne Ephemera pack by Heidi Swapp to embellish this page.  These ephemera packs are designed to be left as they are or they can be run through a Minc to add foil effects.
I left them plain as I already had gold on the back ground with the Gilt paint.



Thanks so much and farewell
Happy Crafting!
Cheers,
Leonie Neal-Dawson


No comments:

Post a Comment