Saturday 29 December 2018

Life's a Wild Ride - with Emma

Hi SC friends.

Emma here with you today to share a very easy quick layout.


Once I had chosen my base sheet, I applied a coat of clear gesso so the inks I used later would run nicely. And then through a hexagon stencil rubbed a Distress Oxide in Victoria Velvet just under where I was going to focus my design.

Then with a couple of Lindy's Moon shadow mists, I chose Buccaneer Bay Blue and Bucket O Blood Red I flicked them over the page.


I added a little script stamp and as a real feature used Jane Davenport clear stamps Build a Bouquet, love these flowers so much. And they have such a cool impact that was all the stamping I needed.


This page really showcases one of Heidi Swapps fun ephamera pack.

Building with a couple of the tags and acetate pieces this page just came together easy.

  
Finally I added a few sentiments from Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers.


It was fun to create something quick and easy.

I hope you get some creative time over the holidays and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year.

Till then, Em xx



No comments:

Post a Comment