Monday 17 December 2018

Scrapping with Diecut Ephemera.


Hello readers,
Leonie with you sharing todays scrappy inspiration. 

I love using Diecut ephemera packs on my pages. 
I kinda designed this whole page around a packet of Ephemera. 
As well as being great value, you can add lots of little details to your page. Being part of a collection you know that they will all coordinate with each other and tie everything together. 
I used ephemera diecuts from Cocoa Vanilla Studios Hello Sunshine collection.



I've used my favourite colours in the Distress range 'Broken China' and 'Peacock Feathers' distress oxide to create this background on white card stock. 

I then added some stamping with 49th and Market square stitched stamp set and Dina Wakley Collage background papers.  I used Dina Wakley Gel Medium to adhere the collage papers.








Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting
Cheers
Leonie Neal-Dawson.





No comments:

Post a Comment