Tuesday 4 December 2018

Brothers - layout with Emma.

Hi everyone.
Emma here on the SC blog with my first creation for December.
I chose to scrap an actual photo this time....I know right...shock horror, LOL!
And I chose my boys.


I started by using the B side of a sheet from the Cocoa Vanilla Boys Rule collection.
I then started to create tags for behind my picture by using a sheet of the very cool Ella & Viv Graffiti range. I chose 'word'. I love these papers so much, but as a background paper, it can be a little busy, so to use as tags or layers, it's just perfect.


In amongst my tags I used a little bit of a sheet from Heidi Swapp's die cut pieces. These are 6x6 sheets that have a range of cuts, I picked the grid one and cut random strips for the texture to come through.


The Cocoa Vanilla Ephermera bits also got a little work out on this layout, using the stars mostly and the 'brothers' title. 


The colours on my background sheet, (before I added my layers) are a combination of Dylusions Ink Spray in Vanilla Custard and a Distress Oxide in Mustard seed.
I then also flicked a little bit of Lindy's Moon Shadow Mist around.


That's it from me for today.
I'll be back again soon to share something sparkly to go with this months moodboard, which I highly encourage you to check out and play along with.

Until we meet again, Em xx


No comments:

Post a Comment