Friday 7 September 2018

“My Love’


Hi All!

I am super-excited to be here as a new part of the Scrapping Clearly community! – and I hope you enjoy my first post in this group.

I have here, a project that is my take on this month’s gorgeous mood board.
This photo was captured on a summer trip to the Victorian high country with the love of my life and our two boys.


To start the page, using some heavy white cardstock from my stash, I prepped the background using Dina Wakley Clear Gesso.


After this, to prepare the background, I mixed some water with some Tim Holtz - Ranger - Distress Oxide in the ‘Fossilized Amber’ and smeared it around the page with some plastic until I was happy with the coverage.


Using some more of the Amber Distress Oxide, I stamped around the page using ’49 & Market - Gabi’s Textures Stamp Set.

For the layers behind the photo, I have used some papers from the Pink Fresh Studio ‘Boys Fort’ Collection.


Then, I adhered the photo in place …and it was time for embellishment!
In this cluster here, as pictured, I have used words from Tim Holtz Idea-ology – ‘Small Talk’, with some Prima flowers.

Around the page, I have used wood veneer painted corners - these are Wanderlust Embellishments.


The title is made using ‘Thickers’ foam letter stickers – the ‘Together’ range. For the square border I have used ColourBlast Colour Spray (‘Roadbase’) mixed with water. The squiggles around the page were done using a Posca Uni Marker pen, from the shop.

Well I sure had fun putting this page together with all these goodies!

I hope you, too, are inspired, and I look forward to seeing your take on this month’s mood board!

Ciao, Amy 😊






1 comment: