Saturday 1 September 2018

September Moodboard Reveal and a little Inspiration

Hello Hello and a happy first day of spring to you all!
 I have the pleasure today of introducing the September Moodboard to you.

We're hoping this gorgeous moodboard will inspire you to create something bright and lively for our September Challenge. 
As per usual there is a Scrapping Clearly Shop voucher to be won.
Yay! Thank You Kylie for your generosity.
Entries can be loaded into the appropriate folder in our Share and Inspire Facebook Group HERE


Isn't she a beauty!?!
As well as sharing the moodboard with you today I also have my inspiration page to share. 
I used Dina Wakley Yellow paint to stencil on the background along with some grey and yellow ink  stamping. 


My photo is matted on paper from the Heidi Swapp September Skies 6x6" paper Pad.  I've also used some Dina Waklely Collage Paper for my layers.


The Heidi Swapp Color Pop Tags had a yellow and Grey tag that I've added under my photo.
I also cut out some of the Frames from a Hambly Screen Print acetate sheet to add some more yellow to my page. The black and White alpha's are from the Fancy Pants Joy Parade collection.



Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope your spring season is bright and sunny, with lots of crafting opportunitites.
Don't forget to enter our September Moodboard Challenge
Here.

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW I absolutely LOVE this Leoniexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this gorgeous layout and I am loving the yellow moody too xxx

    ReplyDelete