Tuesday 11 September 2018

Here and now with Emma

Hi there, Emma with you all today. 
And for my first SC share this month I’ve chosen to use this months moodboard for inspo. 




Now yellow is a colour that speaks to me so much! 
I dropped my inks directly onto my page after I had applied a coat of Clear Gesso and then dried quickly to keep the splat look happening. As you can see in the image below. 


Then instead of using stamps I decided to use up some of the Tim Holtz rub ons. I rubbed them where I felt would peek through once I added my paper layers and photo. 


I chose 2 papers from the Pink Paislee Paper pad and only 2!! 
I tore these and placed behind the photo. 
Before I placed my photo I flicked with a bit of Distress oxide in Squeezed lemonade so that it brought the background paper and the layered paper together. 


In my embellishments I chose 2 Finnabair metal flowers, I love adding the metals in amongst the chippy and Paper. The leaves I inked with distress oxide in Hickory Smoke


I added a couple of Heidi Swapp black rhinestones to finish it all off. 


I hope you get a chance to play with this moodboard as it’s just pure Spring goodness! 
I look forward to seeing your creations. 
I’ll catch you again soon.
Em xx







2 comments: