Tuesday 4 September 2018

Hello Sun Shine - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies,

It's Karyn here,

Today I have a scrapbook page to share with you made using the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection from the Scrapping Clearly Store.


For my base I've used a sheet of white cardstock. I added some background colour using Prima Watercolor Confections and a painting with plastic technique.


Here are some close-ups of my finished page. I've matted my photo on Teresa Collins Urban Market papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  I've also used my mini Minc to add silver foil to a sheet of floral paper from the Heidi Swapp Minc 6x6 5th Avenue paper pack - I've also matted this under my photo.   

I've added some paper flowers and chipboard from my stash. Then I've added some alpha and label stickers and chipboard elements from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection
 

I've decorated a title from a Minc ephemera pack with my mini Minc and silver foil - its abit hard to photograph and looks fabulous in real life!

I tore a strip of Urban Market washi tape in half lengthways and attached to the top and bottom of my page. 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 
Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment:

  1. Love this Karyn - amazing use of the Urban Market Range really love your take on this range I love seeing what this range creates so versatile.

    ReplyDelete