Saturday 4 August 2018

That's My Boy - Lisa J

Hi Scrapping Clearly friends,

Lisa J here today to share a scrapbook layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studios You Rock collection.


I am still loving the look of colourful layers on white cardstock with a gorgeous patterned paper border. So if it makes you happy do it I say.

The You Rock Stripped paper was perfect for creating strips of colourful pattern on my page without having to chop into too many brand spanking new sheets of 12 x 12 (the first cut is always the hardest).

There are so many fantastic co-ordinating embellishments in the collection it made the finishing touches super simple.

I have used the Chipboard, Wood Veneer, Sticker Accessory Sheet and Die Cut Ephemera on this layout.




I added sprinkles of colour with Heidi Swapp Color Shine.



Happy Scrapping




1 comment:

  1. Lisa what an amazing boy page - just love what you have done xxx Cute photo xx

    ReplyDelete