Monday 13 August 2018

Inspiration Board - Lisa J

Hi Scrapping Clearly friends,

Welcome to another week of inspiration here on the blog. Speaking of inspiration have you given this month's inspiration board a go yet? I loved the colour palette on this board. 



I started with some gorgeous papers and embellishments from the Teresa Collins Urban Market collection. I started with a gorgeous tan stripe from the 12x12 paper collection. I knew I wanted to add more colours so I applied a layer of clear Gesso and let it dry first. I probably could have skipped this step as the Urban Market papers are a heavyweight cardstock style.



Next I started adding layers of Distress Oxide inks using a piece of plastic packaging. I used Faded Jeans and Frayed Burlap. I sprinkled some Dylusions Ink Spray in Vibrant Turquoise. In this picture you can see where I sketched out where my paper layers would go so I didn't waste all my mixed media and cover it up.



I created some paper layers around my photos and used the Chipboard Elements for embellishing.



I added some cute buttons from the Chipboard Buttons pack and some turquoise enamel dots from my stash.





Hope you find time to join in the challenge. As always there are fantastic prizes up for grabs.

Happy Scrapping




No comments:

Post a Comment