Saturday 25 August 2018

Us - with Emma

Well Hello there ScrappingClearly friends.
Today as promised I'm sharing another layout inspired by this months Moodboard.
I just can't get enough of it!
Have you had a play with it yet?

 This is what I have come up with this time...…


 And as a refresher here is the Moodboard.....


This page I actually used a Photo of me or US!! Woohoo amazing I know!

I really wanted this page to feel slightly romantic, choosing Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo as my base colour, this meant the navy and turquoise tones could really pop.
The stamped image has been stamped with Distress Oxide Faded Jeans, and then I watered the ink down and flicked it around the page.
I also watered down Dina Wakley Turquoise paint to do the same flicking.
 with the Turqouise Paint I also painted a couple of my chippy pieces with it, and the other in the Vintage Photo.


The real pieces I wanted showcased is the awesome Metals on this page. I used Prima Mechanical tin hearts, and embellishment flowers. A few of these I also rubbed prima wax over them to give a nice sheen.
And I also used Some Tim Holtz metal adornments in amongst my clusters.

The cards behind the Photo are a few of the Heidi swapp Colour Magic Notes, that I have inked with the Distress Oxides to compliment the colour tones.


And I have also tucked in a few Tim holtz Rubons in amongst my stamped background, to add yet another point of interest.

So that's it for my share today. I hope it inspires you to go try this months moodboard, there are still a few days left to play.

I'll catch you all soon,
Till then, Em xx








No comments:

Post a Comment