Monday 9 May 2016

You are Lovely layout by Tania

Hi everyone! Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day and enjoyed playing along with our Mini Cybercrop for (Inter)National Scrapbooking Day!!! I made this layout over the weekend using more of my papers from the Heidi Swapp HELLO GORGEOUS paper pad. I wanted to add a soft mixed media background, and did so firstly by adding a few sprays of Heidi Swapp Color Shine. I then used my Dylusions Leaf Flourish Stencil and some yummy Colour Blast Colour Paste. (I love mixing the colours together. I mixed the blue and yellow together to get a dark, olive green colour!

My layout was actually inspired by this month's sketch, I just changed things around slightly!!! (Don't forget to play along!!!)


In between the Leaf flourishes, I added some Rhonna Farrer Rub ons. (These were some of my favourite rub ons, so versatile!) Next, I added some texture paste with a stencil in clusters, and then embellished with some flower clusters, some enamel dots and a flair from my stash! 

My title is a Dear Lizzy HAPPY PLACE die cut phrase! I love these!!! They can stand up to lots of wet media, I coloured this about 4 times trying to get the correct colour for my title. In the end, I painted over the Dylusions spray with Gesso, and it toned the colour down nicely, and was perfect. Finished it off with a layer of Glossy Accents to make it pop!!!

Hope you have found something to inspire you!!!
Till next time, happy scrapping!!!

1 comment: