Tuesday 10 May 2016

More than just an acrylic album - by Lauren Hender

I love making mini albums but when I saw this super cute acrylic album I knew it would make perfect little features in my daughters bedroom.

I encourage you all when you pick up something that jumps out at you to think outside the box. Challenge what it is and make it what it could be. You will surprise yourself and love your project even more.

Using layers adds dimension to your projects. I also enjoy using different textures such as the cute felt doily I used on the 'be brave today' flower. Although it's difficult to see I have also used a dimensional adhesive to make them jump out a little on the wall.

Hope this inspires you to create a fun acrylic project for the wall.

Lauren xo









3 comments:

  1. lAUREN, THAT IS SO CLEVER, HOW VERY GORGEOUS THEY LOOK, SUCH A PRETTY ADDITION TO YOUR LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness this is stunning - what a clever way to use the acrylic album Lauren just so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with this idea and it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete