Sunday 1 May 2016

May Sketch

Good morning everyone,
Here is our May sketch, designed by Jules McKenna-De Lumen - Thank you Jules for allowing us to use this great sketchxx






My name is Julianne McKenna-De Lumen (otherwise known as Jules The Bling Princess), and I reside in Mount Barker, South Australia. I'm a not so typical scrapbook addict who dances to the beat of her own drum, and is proud of it!!!
I'm a strong minded, curious, creative, passionate, loyal, and fiercely protective mother of two darling girls (born 14 months apart, so I have my hands full). I have a wicked sense of humour, and I don't spare the sarcasm. My free time (yeah right, like I have any free time!!!), I care for foster cats and kittens, read, go to the gym, travel, and spend time with my family. I will also admit to being a Twilight addict, organising Diva, and a Mama-razzi photographer. CURRENT DESIGN TEAMS: Imaginarium Designs - Design Team member - 12 month term (Jan 2015 - Dec 2015) Couture Creations - Design Team member - 12 month term (Apr 2015 - Mar 2016)
Blog for Jules :

Here is my take on this sketch for May! I hope you will join in this month - the prize is a $20 voucher to spend in our amazing shop!

 I went a bit pretty with some stitching and flowers and feathers! I used the amazing Marshmellow 250gsm cardstock from our shop, I sprayed a pale blue paper flower with Dylusions Bubblegum Pink , Dylusions Freshly squeezed Orange, I used some leftover WRMK Crush patterned paper, Black Raven Cardstock,Dylusions Lemon Zest,Pilot Permaball Black pen
I also used the amazing Prima Stitched stamp which has been discontinued for a while now, my fave go to stamp! I also used embroidery thread, Heidi Swapp embellishments.


Stay tuned for our DT samples of this amazing sketch!









I hope you will join in this month with this gorgeous sketch by Jules.

Happy Crafting
Marelle xx



2 comments:

  1. Love your bright page marelle, can't wait to do my take on this sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and happy page :)

    ReplyDelete